With funds solicited from the citizens, the first truck was purchased from Buffalo Fire Appliance Company of Buffalo. It was a Model "T" Ford Chemical truck with two 35-gallon tanks. Unfortunately, our records are conflicting but it appears to be purchased in 1923. The cost was $1,600. The records show that an additional sum of $37.50 was paid for one half the cost of a self starter for the truck.
For a complete history of the Town Line Volunteer Fire Department - CLICK HERE