1923 Public Subscriptions and Finance Report

Public subscriptions were solicited from the citizens of Town Line during the years 1921 and 1924 to help finance the use of the Adam Ziegler property for our first fire hall. This property was located on the south side of Broadway near Town Line Road and consisted of a house and a barn used for building wagons. These funds were also used to purchase our first fire truck, a Model T Fire Truck. You can click here to read more about this truck including a photo.


Below is a photo of the original report from the Auditing Committee of the financial standing of the fire department dated August 31, 1923.




Interested in learning more about our history? Click here for a timeline!


33 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Main Station

6507 Broadway Street, Lancaster, NY 14086

Phone: 716.683.0385

Fax: 716.683.0658

Email: tlfd@tlfd.org

Station #2

63 Cemetery Road, Lancaster, NY 14086

Phone: 716.681.1550

© 2010 - 2021 Town Line Volunteer Fire Department, Inc.

All content and photos are the property of the Town Line Volunteer Fire Department, Inc. and should not be duplicated without written consent.