Located near the Lancaster/Alden border on Broadway, our current Main Station was established in 1958 with the construction of a 75x50 ft building to house our fire apparatus. The building was expanded in 1966 to include a meeting and social hall and later a kitchen, and expanded again in 1999 to include the administrative offices, bunk room, training room, and bathrooms. Our Main Station currently houses Engine 1, Truck 2 and Squad 7-1 along with training facility and UTV/Trailer.
63 Cemetery Road, Lancaster, NY
Located on Cemetery Road between Broadway and Erie Street, our Station 2 was built in 1972 and expanded in 2004. Station 2 currently houses Engine 3 and Truck 6. This station also has a small bunk room and kitchenette to ensure our volunteers have a place to recharge during a long stay such as a storm or other event.
Located behind Main Station - 6507 Broadway
Built in 2009 and expanded over the years, our training facility includes two "burnable" rooms, several other rooms for search and rescue, a tower to simulate elevator rescues, a forcible entry door trainer and a roof prop allowing us to practice roof ventilation. This facility allows our volunteers to train as often as possible without having to leave our district or schedule time at a county facility.